The Special SiteSplat Membership has launched! Check our In Da Club Plan 👌
  • Fancy Lazy Topics Loader - $250 value read it with style :-)
  • News, Announcements, Feedback, Improvements, Changes and Policies.
News, Announcements, Feedback, Improvements, Changes and Policies.
 #21635  by abcve
 April 2nd, 2017, 7:29 pm
Hello,

I wanted to install "Fantasy Lazy" I managed to put it on my ftp by modifying the page "composer.json" but when I go in the administration of my forum in "Extensions manager" when I click on activate "It loads a blank page .. and in the end the extention does not activate.

Url of the white page "adm / index.php? I = acp_extensions & sid = 17e19063a63a5fadd1b674c41c46f265 & mode = main & action = enable & ext_name = phpbb% 2Ffltl & hash = 2dd7f849

How do you please?

Thank you in advance.
 #21642  by ThemeSplat
 April 2nd, 2017, 9:40 pm
If you start editing things you are not supposed to be editing, then of course issues like that are going to come up.
Why did you edit the composer in the first place? Anyway, send me the FTP info and forum Admin info. I'll check it for you.
**As a rule of thumb, do not edit those kind of files unless you know what you are doing.
 #21644  by abcve
 April 2nd, 2017, 10:13 pm
After modifying I handed it over as it worked.

The problem started when I installed the "BBcore"!

After downloading it to your site I slipped it directly into my ftp, and when I wanted to install
The extention "Fancy Lazy Topics Loader" he told me that the BBcore was not installed and he told me to put it in the folder
"EXT" so I handed the BBcore once again in the "ext" folder so in the end I had to put it twice.

Everything worked but some minutes after my forum made a blank page since it works more.

What to do with this "BBcore"? Should it be installed twice? If not then where to install it then?
 #21646  by ThemeSplat
 April 2nd, 2017, 10:32 pm
-Disable the older BBcore
-Delete data
-Delete BBcore folder from the ext/ directory
-Upload the last BBcore
-Enable it
-Done!

The Procedure is a standard phpBB procedure for installing any extension:
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1491

PRENEXT_POST_NAVIGATION