The Special SiteSplat Membership has launched! Check our In Da Club Plan 👌
  • Fancy Lazy Topics Loader - $250 value read it with style :-)
  • News, Announcements, Feedback, Improvements, Changes and Policies.
News, Announcements, Feedback, Improvements, Changes and Policies.
 #27261  by Leinad4Mind
 July 3rd, 2018, 8:34 am
What you need to do is to update BBCore ;) Try again with my tips on the other topic.
 #27942  by Leinad4Mind
 October 25th, 2018, 8:22 am
You need always to clean up the cache, on ACP or via FTP when you lose access to ACP.
 #29120  by celsocos
 May 7th, 2019, 9:20 pm
Hello.
I have the forum working, translation files in place, just logo modification following documentation.
Of course, I have BBcore installed and activated. I have cleared all caches and still no luck.
I do not believe this is a bug in the fancy lazy, I believe this is a bug with me.
Do you have some idea to solve this issue? I can see the extension but it does not activate.
Using phpBB 3.2.7 right now, with pt_br language pack and custom translation for BB core.
 #29121  by WelshPaul
 May 7th, 2019, 9:30 pm
celsocos » 9 minutes ago wrote:

Hello.
I have the forum working, translation files in place, just logo modification following documentation.
Of course, I have BBcore installed and activated. I have cleared all caches and still no luck.
I do not believe this is a bug in the fancy lazy, I believe this is a bug with me.
Do you have some idea to solve this issue? I can see the extension but it does not activate.
Using phpBB 3.2.7 right now, with pt_br language pack and custom translation for BB core.

Are you using the latest BBCore? You can download it for free here: marketplace.php

PRENEXT_POST_NAVIGATION