The Special SiteSplat Membership has launched! Check our In Da Club Plan đź‘Ś
  • phpBB 3.1.7 PL1 DO NOT UPDATE!!!
  • News, Announcements, Feedback, Improvements, Changes and Policies.
News, Announcements, Feedback, Improvements, Changes and Policies.
 #12184  by ThemeSplat
 March 14th, 2016, 1:49 am
This explains the update : viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1372 It also outlines that first you nee to "disable" any premium addons and then the BBcore as the last thing. Sounds like all the steps were not followed?
gringoh » Yesterday, 18:48 wrote:

Now the forum is not available anymore.

What does that mean? errors? blank pages ? what's happening?
 #12194  by gringoh
 March 14th, 2016, 11:26 am
Hi Dave,

Thanks, my mistake.

I have re-uploaded my rescue and I managed to update almost everything, I am working on the last things at this moment.

1 comment:
I have saved my database and my forum files locally thanks to Filezilla, then I have deleted everything and re-uploaded everything.

By doing that, the images uploaded on the forum were not displayed anymore. I found an explanation about the potential issue,” the files need to be transfer with binary mode".

https://www.phpbb.com/support/docs/en/3 ... filezilla/

I tried to re-upload the file with this binary mode without any success so I presume that the file rescue need to use this binary mode as well.

At the moment I am trying to get the unread post displayed correctly, I am going to post the question in the appropriate thread:

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1315

Many thanks,
G
 #12335  by ThemeSplat
 March 20th, 2016, 12:28 am
This: viewtopic.php?p=12184#p12184
The theme is independent from the phpBB release. You can update it first or after the phpBB update. Its up to you. What's important is that you follow the instructions explain the post I linked.

PRENEXT_POST_NAVIGATION