The Special SiteSplat Membership has launched! Check our In Da Club Plan 👌
  • phpBB 3.1.7 PL1 DO NOT UPDATE!!!
  • News, Announcements, Feedback, Improvements, Changes and Policies.
News, Announcements, Feedback, Improvements, Changes and Policies.
 #10993  by ThemeSplat
 February 11th, 2016, 2:20 pm
There are 3 known issues with the update. They are included in the first topic. If you feel comfortable patching the files manually go for it. If not, then wait for 3.1.8...
 #11047  by gonzo
 February 15th, 2016, 12:36 pm
I just bought this theme,and its not cheap where i am from. And i could only register on this forum once bought,and now that i bought it,it is said we can't update to the latest board. When will this be ready ?? I Was going to go live by the end of this week,not a happy customer right now :meh:
 #11048  by kotarou
 February 15th, 2016, 2:42 pm
If needed you can just install on 3.1.6 without any problems, there is no need to use on the latest phpbb version.

I just did my forum upgrade from 3.0 to 3.1.6, by this time 3.1.7 was released and I couldn't re-test everything to use on the latest version.
 #11056  by ThemeSplat
 February 15th, 2016, 7:47 pm
Gonzo,

this has nothing to do with me or my themes :) There are some bugs in the new phpBB 3.1.7 and if you are NOT familiar with patches and/or manual editing or don't feel comfortable with any of the above, my recommendation is exactly what this topic title says. do NOT upgrade. phpBB 3.1.8 is coming up anyway. So this is to save users to upgrade so frequently and wonder why things do not work and avoid to blame me and perhaps the themes. Now having said this, do you want to use the latest phpBB version currently 3.1.7 PL1 ? If yes and you do not care about what I just said, by any means go ahead. Things will work just fine. Enjoy the theme and thanks again for voicing your concerns. :)
 #11071  by ThemeSplat
 February 16th, 2016, 2:00 pm
Yeah should be available in just few days...
 #11273  by ThemeSplat
 February 24th, 2016, 4:10 pm
I already sent the package yesterday. Not up to me anymore, depends on how fast the review team works : )

PRENEXT_POST_NAVIGATION