News, Announcements, Feedback, Improvements, Changes and Policies.
#29203 by ThemeSplat
May 31st, 2019, 2:07 pm
Deserted? Not at all. Its much more complex than what it appears unfortunately. Why? because I don't like/want to release extensions or themes that are simply not public release quality according to my standards. I don't want users/clients to struggle with bugs or unintended behavior.
There has been a super intense development behind the scenes for years now. Beta testers who are part also of this forum receive updates almost on a daily basis. Do you want to install extensions on a daily basis? I would say NO lol. So, the products will be released when they are perfect. Perfect for the public to enjoy as I did the heavy lifting for you and beta testers went insane in the process of testing everything from A to Z. All the major extensions and updates are finally ready and scheduled for release in the next few days. Cannot apologize enough for the delay, but cannot do it otherwise. Massive work like this just requires time. If I could change a clock to be 48 hours I would, but I can't so please bear with me and enjoy the products.
#29221 by ThemeSplat
June 3rd, 2019, 7:27 pm
lol today is the day ;-)