The Special SiteSplat Membership has launched! Check our In Da Club Plan 👌
  • New features - Ask them up!
  • News, Announcements, Feedback, Improvements, Changes and Policies.
News, Announcements, Feedback, Improvements, Changes and Policies.
 #4759  by ThemeSplat
 January 13th, 2015, 9:00 pm
Hey guys,

Do you have any feedback for the themes?
Are there any particular features would you like to see part of the BBcore?

Don't be shy speak your mind.
 #4765  by kevinvi
 January 14th, 2015, 6:45 am
I'd like to see a "portal" / "gateway" added to the theme that looks modern and sleek where sliders and other dynamic contact can also be added.
 #4774  by sakkiotto
 January 14th, 2015, 3:38 pm
bbcode moderator message automatic nick :D
Attachments:
Segnalazione test messaggio • ManuTEK.png
moderator message
Segnalazione test messaggio • ManuTEK.png (97.26 KiB) Viewed 21582 times
 #4776  by Heroes Killer
 January 14th, 2015, 4:07 pm
As far as quotes are concerned, I have another idea. It is similar to IPB, not sure if default or with mod.
  • Multi-quotes: Select posts to quote (multi-quote button) and then just insert it where you want.

• ? Ajax-Quote ?: Select a part of the text you want to quote, then just click "Quote selected text". In real time.

#6941  by Leinad4Mind
 June 15th, 2015, 3:42 am
Heroes Killer » January 14th, 2015, 4:07 pm wrote:

As far as quotes are concerned, I have another idea. It is similar to IPB, not sure if default or with mod.

• Multi-quotes: Select posts to quote (multi-quote button) and then just insert it where you want.

• ? Ajax-Quote ?: Select a part of the text you want to quote, then just click "Quote selected text". In real time.

I was saying the same. The ajax quote would be AWESOME. The multi-quotes would be good, but this one with an option to activate/deactivate on ACP.

And I've already tell on chat, but the Smile + Button could be modal.

One "bug" I found in this forum is on memberlist.php some filter order add "#memberlist" and others don't. Personally I prefer without that tag. But it needs to be equal on all of them at least.

It would be great if we could select on ACP all the "SEARCH OPTIONS" to be our default ones.
I would then chose "Search within: Topic titles only" to be my default one for example.

PRENEXT_POST_NAVIGATION