General Questions and chit chat NOT related to support. Please Use the "Buyers" section for any support related needs.
Forum rules ONLY CHIT CHAT :-) Specific theme, MODs/Extensions support only in the "Buyers section". Thank-you!
#14951 by aeneas1
August 4th, 2016, 8:21 am
i played around with the phpbb "ultimate blog" extension but it needed a ton of work to get it looking/working well with flatboots, altho that's coming from someone with a limited amount of coding/styling experience, plus the extension has been abandoned... i've also played around with a couple of bootstrap templates but to no avail... so does anyone know of a cool, wordpress-like blog add-on/extension that might work with phpbb 3.1? thanks!
#15718 by ThemeSplat
September 12th, 2016, 5:00 pm
Not sure about the blog thing integrated... Its just such an old school thing if you ask me. I just cannot see any benefit to a forum.
Having said this, the only excellent blog system ever existed for phpBB was the Blog Mod by ExReaction...
#20301 by PhilDiscuss
February 7th, 2017, 1:07 am
I think blog is cool, its an old school and I am a fan. Many of BIG FORUM have their own blog integrated in their forum, and we are getting big. Its still a good ext. And if Dave develop something cool blog I will grab it!!!!!!!!!!!!

#20303 by Leinad4Mind
February 7th, 2017, 2:35 am
For blog you've wordpress, then you integrate with phpBB.