General Questions and chit chat NOT related to support. Please Use the "Buyers" section for any support related needs.
Forum rules ONLY CHIT CHAT :-) Specific theme, MODs/Extensions support only in the "Buyers section". Thank-you!
#21988 by Scoufy
April 16th, 2017, 10:42 pm
Hello,

I would like to find an extension like this mod "Notify Reply Yes"
https://www.phpbb.com/customise/db/mod/ ... reply_yes/

Users who do not wish to receive a reply will have to uncheck the box via their profile.

I also saw an extension that seems to do this on "forumhulp"
(It's not free but it did not work (payment), then it would still have to be updated for Flatboots).
#21990 by sakkiotto
April 16th, 2017, 11:36 pm
You can use alternative free mode :D
two query SQL in phpmyadmin ...
(FIRST backup or copy table phpbb_users)

for existent user
run this sql
Code: Select allUPDATE phpbb_users SET user_notify = 1 WHERE user_type <> 2;

for new user
Code: Select allALTER TABLE phpbb_users MODIFY user_notify TINYINT(1) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '1';

If your table prefix is not phpbb_ change to your table prefix.
#22033 by Leinad4Mind
April 18th, 2017, 12:04 pm
There is some extensions that are being made that will provide a way for admins in acp to choose all default options for registrations and some more cool things. :P
#22085 by Scoufy
April 20th, 2017, 2:56 pm
sakkiotto » 17 Apr 2017, 01:36 wrote:You can use alternative free mode :D
two query SQL in phpmyadmin ...

thank you,
I did this before version 3 of phpbb, but it also had to modify one (or several?) File (function.php I think, but not certain lol).

If it works only by doing the queries it's ok (I'll test soon).

Leinad4Mind » 18 Apr 2017, 14:04 wrote:There is some extensions that are being made that will provide a way for admins in acp to choose all default options for registrations and some more cool things. :P

Yes, I have seen several extensions, one on forumhulp, but I do not know if it will be compatible with Flatboots (it is paying) ... (I tried for other thing but problem with paypal from their site ... )