General Questions and chit chat NOT related to support. Please Use the "Buyers" section for any support related needs.
Forum rules ONLY CHIT CHAT :-) Specific theme, MODs/Extensions support only in the "Buyers section". Thank-you!
#26385 by anupamtandon
March 12th, 2018, 5:58 am
Hi Sitsplat support team,
We have come up with some issues.

We are using PHPBB 3.2.2 with BBOOT latest version theme.And we are trying to install two extensions:Collapsible Forum Categories and Advertisement Management but this extensions after installation it is not showing in ACP panel Extension part.So please help us with this.
#26388 by Bez
March 12th, 2018, 7:59 pm
anupamtandon » Today, 5:58 am wrote:Hi Sitsplat support team,
We have come up with some issues.

We are using PHPBB 3.2.2 with BBOOT latest version theme.And we are trying to install two extensions:Collapsible Forum Categories and Advertisement Management but this extensions after installation it is not showing in ACP panel Extension part.So please help us with this.

Maybe these will help: :D
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=2850&hilit=Advertisement+Management
viewtopic.php?f=32&t=3293&hilit=Collapsible+Forum+Categories

Also make sure you have the latest "BBCore" installed: marketplace.php
#26394 by Leinad4Mind
March 14th, 2018, 1:09 pm
You're not installing properly. There is many tutorials and posts that explains how to install a phpbb extension properly. Like this for example: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1491
#26437 by ThemeSplat
March 19th, 2018, 3:03 pm
Not sure how to help if you can get the basics done via what's already provided in the docs.
It's like to say,:

-enter the car
-use your key to start the car
-shift into D mode
-Stop at Starbucks Drive through for a coffee?

However, you are not able to use your key to start the car ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
(Just teasing you :-) see below )

I think you missed my post here though: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=4285 check it out and let me know after you did what I mentioned there.