General Questions and chit chat NOT related to support. Please Use the "Buyers" section for any support related needs.
Forum rules ONLY CHIT CHAT :-) Specific theme, MODs/Extensions support only in the "Buyers section". Thank-you!
#12835 by dankg
April 13th, 2016, 12:23 pm
I just wanted to say this is the best phpBB solution currently available in my opinion. You created a great community, theme, plus service and I hope it grows well for you and makes you very successful. I love looking at the ways people have customized the themes for their own websites because it gives me inspiration to work hard on mine.

Using your theme has caused my traffic to spike and my forum users love it. Please keep developing this system and the premium extensions. As long as this continues, I will continue to support your amazing project. I'm really looking forward to the premium share extension because I believe it will be worth every penny by encouraging users to share my websites content on social media. I feel that when your successful, it helps my site become successful as well like we are a team.

If I see a support question I feel I can help out with, I will gladly post and try to help out our little family. We should try to keep expanding that FAQ thread to help people out with common questions. The customer support has been great, and I love you guys. If you need my help with anything, let me know. I'm a full time print production and graphic designer by trade so if you need something designed then shoot me the details. Thank you so much. :-)