General Questions and chit chat NOT related to support. Please Use the "Buyers" section for any support related needs.
Forum rules ONLY CHIT CHAT :-) Specific theme, MODs/Extensions support only in the "Buyers section". Thank-you!
#14811 by LlamaLord
July 27th, 2016, 2:06 am
How would i be able to get the Mini Chat setup?
#14812 by Leinad4Mind
July 27th, 2016, 3:23 am
It only works on phpbb 3.0.
For 3.1 you should wait for the bbchat that is still in development or you can buy the canidev chat for 3.1 on canidev website.
Best regards
#14815 by LlamaLord
July 27th, 2016, 3:32 am
Dam :( I guess i will have to wait then...Does anyone know if and when this would come out...seems like alot of people running 3.1 are missing out on some cool stuff.
#14818 by Leinad4Mind
July 27th, 2016, 12:20 pm
You can install this one and make the style yourself: https://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtop ... &t=2281451
Or buy this one, since this one has already styles maded for sitesplat themes: http://www.canidev.com/app/?lang=en&i=cbb-chat-v1.1.1

The mChat is poorly ported. It works but its kinda heavy for the server.
Canidev chat is the best chat available, and cost almost nothing. But some people complaint to make it compatible with some sitesplat extensions. So you'll only have some limitations, but it will work without problems.
So, people can have a chat if they desire. I would install canidev temporarly still I wait.

Best regards
#14879 by ThemeSplat
August 1st, 2016, 4:26 pm
BBchat is in the work as well... ;)
#15077 by CowboyKillaDFS
August 7th, 2016, 11:37 am
Any ETA on BBchat? I've been waiting for 6 months and really need something with more options than canidev's chat which i beleive is ABD at the moment
#15080 by ThemeSplat
August 7th, 2016, 3:22 pm
Still working on it. This is complex extension, just like BBmarket etc... it takes month of development and testing. ;) Anyway , should be much longer now. I can tell you that before the end of this year tons of things are coming up. Extensions, themes, new support board and more...