General Questions and chit chat NOT related to support. Please Use the "Buyers" section for any support related needs.
Forum rules ONLY CHIT CHAT :-) Specific theme, MODs/Extensions support only in the "Buyers section". Thank-you!
#18654 by odin
December 27th, 2016, 2:50 pm
Hey guys ive been trying to setup a duplicate forum of my live board and have setup most of it with regards transfering the database to a new setup, transfering the forum backup to the new one etc but im stuck with the last part which is in the ACP, im not sure what to set my server setting and cookie settings too, my test board is going to have the location opaeula.co.uk/testforum and the original live forum is just opaeula.co.uk.

What should i change here and what too? Any help would be appreciated.

server.png
server.png (19.63 KiB) Viewed 2083 times

cookie.png
cookie.png (22.72 KiB) Viewed 2083 times
#18656 by odin
December 27th, 2016, 3:31 pm
Thankyou, can you think of anything else that needs to be done for all to be correct? SQLdatabase is done, forums transfered over and the server setting/cookie settings are fixed.

Sorry for all the questions as im still learning.
#18659 by WelshPaul
December 27th, 2016, 4:46 pm
Update the config.php file of the test forum with the SQL login info for the test forums SQL database and make sure you disable email! You don't want your users getting emails from your test board.