General Questions and chit chat NOT related to support. Please Use the "Buyers" section for any support related needs.
Forum rules ONLY CHIT CHAT :-) Specific theme, MODs/Extensions support only in the "Buyers section". Thank-you!
#23879 by EpicGaby
August 23rd, 2017, 8:56 am
Hey ! Thanks for all the good translation but I've just a question :

How I can install the translation I've just download ? I've put it in the bbcore language folder but nothing appear ( nothing to choose the language, etc... )

Someone can help me ?

Thanks a lot for your amazing work,

Gaby

EDIT :

Lel, I suck I've just found how.

So for the people who's are searching :

Download the official PHPBB translation and install it to your PHPBB forum. After, put it to the default language and your forum is automatically translated.
#28919 by ricsi
March 10th, 2019, 2:19 pm
hello there!

could you please help me how to install/enable the bbcore translation file. i'v found the one for my language and downloaded a BBCore.php file. however, i have no idea where to copy that file or the file with its parent folders (hu_phpbb31/hu/BBCore.php).
#28920 by ricsi
March 10th, 2019, 2:56 pm
ricsi » 36 minutes ago wrote:hello there!

could you please help me how to install/enable the bbcore translation file. i'v found the one for my language and downloaded a BBCore.php file. however, i have no idea where to copy that file or the file with its parent folders (hu_phpbb31/hu/BBCore.php).

solved, just replaced the english file in /ext/sitesplat/BBCore/language/en with the new one.