General Questions and chit chat NOT related to support. Please Use the "Buyers" section for any support related needs.
Forum rules ONLY CHIT CHAT :-) Specific theme, MODs/Extensions support only in the "Buyers section". Thank-you!
#28318 by Thilo
December 25th, 2018, 2:11 pm
I try to contact David Mara ("ThemeSplat") for a status of our common board software project. I got no feedback for months. Does anybody stay in direct contact to him?

After paying an advance, the project should be finished in June. Unfortunately I don't hear from him via email and private messages anymore and hope that nothing happened to him.
#28323 by Leinad4Mind
December 26th, 2018, 3:35 pm
And bboots was updated too at envato. ;)

Keep in mind that we are talking about 1 human with 1 brain and 2 hands. Impossible to do all alone... and to be able to read and reply to everyone... that would rob many precious time. I know that for the last year he decided to focus on updating all extensions already released and to rewrite some of them and to finish writing many other ones. (As long promise) His focus was all clients, not just 1 or another. After the next batch of releases I beleive he will have some time to catch up with all of you guys with personal projects.

We dont need him to came here to chit-chat with us, we need him on the developing room doing what he knows best, revolutionize phpbb. :-)
#28325 by franht1
December 26th, 2018, 4:46 pm
Leinad4Mind » Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:35 pm wrote:And bboots was updated too at envato. ;)

Keep in mind that we are talking about 1 human with 1 brain and 2 hands. Impossible to do all alone... and to be able to read and reply to everyone... that would rob many precious time. I know that for the last year he decided to focus on updating all extensions already released and to rewrite some of them and to finish writing many other ones. (As long promise) His focus was all clients, not just 1 or another. After the next batch of releases I beleive he will have some time to catch up with all of you guys with personal projects.

We dont need him to came here to chit-chat with us, we need him on the developing room doing what he knows best, revolutionize phpbb. :-)

Amen :angel: