General Questions and chit chat NOT related to support. Please Use the "Buyers" section for any support related needs.
Forum rules ONLY CHIT CHAT :-) Specific theme, MODs/Extensions support only in the "Buyers section". Thank-you!
#29066 by Leinad4Mind
April 25th, 2019, 4:23 pm
Yes there is viewtopic.php?p=24246

But this is just part of it :evil:
#29068 by DockPro
April 26th, 2019, 2:35 am
El_Lagarto » Today, 11:12 am wrote:
Leinad4Mind » Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:23 pm wrote:Yes there is viewtopic.php?p=24246

But this is just part of it :evil:

Dave wrote:End of September or October at the latest should have all the projects I've been working for a long time released.
Hang in there people :)

That's from September of 2017.

Too much work for just one person, but I think Dave's extensions are quality.

What I can assure you is that Dave is working on updates for the current extensions. These will be released at the time so that they do not break with the new phpbb updates.
#29070 by Leinad4Mind
April 27th, 2019, 9:33 am
That in fact is a bad mantra xD people dont give value for overdelivering. But keep the promise and delivery what is expected, is the way to go.
There is many case studies about the overdelivering not being valued. :P
And in Devs world, making promises is not wise either, since it's impredictable. But sometimes we feel that need.
#29071 by Bez
April 27th, 2019, 2:09 pm
I feel the problem we have here is that Dave promised things way before they were ready giving members false expectations. :plain:

I don't know why things are taking longer than expected, maybe its because he cannot stop adding new features to things if this is the case then he needs to decide on a goal and stick to it otherwise things will never get finished.

One thing i do know is some members are getting tired of waiting for updates and are moving on to other styles. :-(

Anyway, this thread is getting off topic. :P