General Questions and chit chat NOT related to support. Please Use the "Buyers" section for any support related needs.
Forum rules ONLY CHIT CHAT :-) Specific theme, MODs/Extensions support only in the "Buyers section". Thank-you!
#29687 by taloforum
June 28th, 2019, 8:36 pm
ThemeSplat » 27 Jun 2019, 21:49 wrote:so far is that the free plan will include the following:

up to 1000 unique users in chat
and 200k monthly messages.

Still didn't get a clear answer, so i ask it like this:
does this "pusher-issue" mean, that if I have over 1000 unique users on the forum, BBchat will not work?
#29689 by maxelocked
June 28th, 2019, 10:38 pm
something that i dont understand.

I bought bbchat... now i need to pay to pusher?
what a hell?.
When i bought bbchat i did't know about that..

@Dave:
two weeks ago, when I bought the bbchat, this pusher problem did not exist.
Now after two weeks, we find out about this.
So ... how is the theme? because when I bought bbchat, I did it because i have not to pay for something additional.
What will happen to the people who bought bbchat? Are they going to return the money? or how are you going to do?
because I really can not pay 99 dollars per month. It is really too much for me.
#29690 by Leinad4Mind
June 28th, 2019, 10:46 pm
You don't need to pay pusher. But you will have limits. In any case I doubt any of you with less then 10k users will above any kind of problems.
Plus if you create an account in pusher before this new prices you are fine.
#29713 by ThemeSplat
June 30th, 2019, 6:13 pm
taloforum » 28 Jun 2019, 20:36 wrote:
ThemeSplat » 27 Jun 2019, 21:49 wrote:so far is that the free plan will include the following:

up to 1000 unique users in chat
and 200k monthly messages.

Still didn't get a clear answer, so i ask it like this:
does this "pusher-issue" mean, that if I have over 1000 unique users on the forum, BBchat will not work?

1000 unique users is the unique users chatting at one time...
I doubt many of the forums out there will have 1000 users chatting at one time!

So only in that case you need to pay for a premium plan.
Having said this BBchat will work great for any forums. No need to pay extra.

The whole problem here was with Pusher reducing their previous increased limits. They increaed it from 1000 to 3000 and then backtracked. That's it.
#29719 by taloforum
June 30th, 2019, 7:20 pm
Aah, ok. Then we don't have to worry really at all about this. Much noise from nothing...luckily :) yes 1000 users in a chat at one time seems a lot and probably will not be seen. That cleared this up.
#29723 by DockPro
June 30th, 2019, 11:06 pm
In the forums that we started, it is very difficult that there are more than 1000 users connected to the chat, we hope to improve this play someday.