The Special SiteSplat Membership has launched! Check our In Da Club Plan 👌
  • phpBB 3.1.10 Do not upgrade (DNU) - Cleared -
  • News, Announcements, Feedback, Improvements, Changes and Policies.
News, Announcements, Feedback, Improvements, Changes and Policies.
 #16391  by ThemeSplat
 October 14th, 2016, 4:45 am
Do not upgrade s yet to 3.1.10 if you have installed:

-LikeBB
-BBawards
-BBreaction
-BBdonation
-BBpoints

Wait for my next "go ahead" on this topic on how to upgrade please.

phpBB 3.1.10 Blocker bugs so far:
https://github.com/phpbb/phpbb/pull/448 ... 4fbff34c69

EDIT:
You can update but there are some bugs introduced on 3.1.10. The major one is the one above about the custom profile fields.

Dave
 #16400  by WelshPaul
 October 14th, 2016, 10:38 am
Add BBreaction to the list!

Something went wrong during the request and an exception was thrown. The changes made before the error occurred were reversed to the best of our abilities, but you should check the board for errors.
A required module does not exist: BBREACTION

#16403  by ThemeSplat
 October 14th, 2016, 3:18 pm
WelshPaul » Today, 08:28 wrote:

I learnt my lesson after rushing to install 3.1.7 PL1! :D

LOL indeed. I say 30 days after a new release is a perfect timing to see what's broken and/or how to proceed for those things that came out after the upgrade. There have been many things on each 3.1 release that broke key functions.
Soft delete, newly registered users, pagination, now extensions... Its always a good idea to wait a bit.
 #16424  by ThemeSplat
 October 15th, 2016, 5:21 am
DNU cleared except if you have BBpoints installed, in which case please wait a little longer so I can publish the fix.
Check the marketplace for the updated extensions.

I would still suggest to setup a test forum and then run the upgrade and make sure all works correctly. Also make a DataBase and files backup of your live forum first! (Don't make me say "I told you!" :P )
 #16431  by WelshPaul
 October 15th, 2016, 9:25 am
Everything installed ok on my test board. :D

Have you tried clicking on coinbase to make a donation? All I seem to get is "waiting for coinbase" and a darker ovelay without the coinbase iframe popup.

EDIT: Seems to be working now, maybe a coinbase problem. I noticed that the coinbase iframe still isn't responsive though.

PRENEXT_POST_NAVIGATION