The Special SiteSplat Membership has launched! Check our In Da Club Plan 👌
  • Fancy Lazy Topics Loader - $250 value read it with style :-)
  • News, Announcements, Feedback, Improvements, Changes and Policies.
News, Announcements, Feedback, Improvements, Changes and Policies.
 #12632  by ThemeSplat
 April 6th, 2016, 4:48 pm
Hi, you are talking about the demo blocks then. Open the Overall_footer.html and remove the recent topic include lines.
 #13498  by ThemeSplat
 May 8th, 2016, 3:40 am
Welcome aboard! :) Yup looks like its here in the translation section: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1256
Cheers!
 #13587  by peaduck
 May 12th, 2016, 4:12 am
As soon as I add topics my Fancy Loader disappears. I see it enabled in my ACP and where to change the settings.I can't see anything in the overall_footer that would suggest enablement, sorry new to this.

EDIT: it actually only disappears after i've logged in. Prior to that it has the default examples. Any ideas?
 #14798  by dankg
 July 25th, 2016, 12:59 am
Is the fancy topic loader having issues for anyone? It's currently showing some topics that don't exist on my forum and not bringing me to any links when I click "Read More". I disabled the extension and cleared out my caches but I still see it. It always worked correctly before.
 #17790  by TurdVision
 November 21st, 2016, 12:41 pm
Got it.

In FLATBOOTS/template/overall_footer.html replace this
Code: Select all
<!-- IF .fltl --><!-- EVENT fltl --><!-- ELSE --><!-- INCLUDE addons/recent_topics_body.html --><!-- ENDIF -->
with this
Code: Select all
<!-- IF not S_USER_LOGGED_IN and not S_IS_BOT -->
<!-- ELSE -->        

<!-- IF .fltl --><!-- EVENT fltl --><!-- ELSE --><!-- INCLUDE addons/recent_topics_body.html --><!-- ENDIF -->
<!-- ENDIF -->
This will show the FLTL only for registered / logged in users.

PRENEXT_POST_NAVIGATION