News, Announcements, Feedback, Improvements, Changes and Policies.
#15778 by ThemeSplat
September 15th, 2016, 1:05 pm
you can do that. its already built-in just not used on the default template.
Look into the dev or extra folder ;) you will see the level ID statements...
#15781 by Leinad4Mind
September 15th, 2016, 2:30 pm
Thks, it was on the todo folder. But my solution was a little better for noobs :P

I've put this, in case others want to do the same:
I had this on the html:
Code: Select all<ul>
                        <!-- BEGIN packages -->
                        <li><span class="glyphicon glyphicon<!-- IF packages.S_ROW_COUNT <= packages.PACKAGE -->-ok text-green<!-- ENDIF -->"></span>&nbsp;{packages.DONATION_PACKAGE}</li>
                        <!-- END packages -->
                        </ul>

I've put this (this way I can still use the admin panel and the normal layout):
Code: Select all<ul>
                        <!-- BEGIN packages -->
                        <!-- <li><span class="glyphicon glyphicon<!-- IF packages.S_ROW_COUNT <= packages.PACKAGE -->-ok text-green<!-- ENDIF -->"></span>&nbsp;{packages.DONATION_PACKAGE}</li>-->
                        <!-- END packages -->
                        <!-- IF levels.LEVEL == 1 -->
                        <li>
                           <span class="glyphicon glyphicon-ok text-green"></span>&nbsp;Access to VIP 1<br>
                           <span class="glyphicon glyphicon-ok text-green"></span>&nbsp;Access to VIP 1<br>
                           <span class="glyphicon glyphicon-ok text-green"></span>&nbsp;Access to VIP 1
                        </li>
                        <!-- ENDIF -->   
                        <!-- IF levels.LEVEL == 2 -->
                        <li>
                           <span class="glyphicon glyphicon-ok text-green"></span>&nbsp;Access to VIP 2<br>
                           <span class="glyphicon glyphicon-ok text-green"></span>&nbsp;Access to VIP 2
                        </li>
                        <!-- ENDIF -->
                        <!-- IF levels.LEVEL == 3 -->
                        <li>
                           <span class="glyphicon glyphicon-ok text-green"></span>&nbsp;Access to VIP 3<br>
                           <span class="glyphicon glyphicon-ok text-green"></span>&nbsp;Access to VIP 3<br>
                           <span class="glyphicon glyphicon-ok text-green"></span>&nbsp;Access to VIP 3
                        </li>
                        <!-- ENDIF -->
                        <!-- IF levels.LEVEL == 4 -->
                        <li>
                           <span class="glyphicon glyphicon-ok text-green"></span>&nbsp;Access to VIP 4<br>
                           <span class="glyphicon glyphicon-ok text-green"></span>&nbsp;Access to VIP 4<br>
                           <span class="glyphicon glyphicon-ok text-green"></span>&nbsp;Access to VIP 4
                        </li>
                        <!-- ENDIF -->
                        </ul>

Thks again, dave! ;)
#17483 by sakkiotto
November 13th, 2016, 12:05 am
mmmm need a custom code .. another level (5) ... i have edited ext/sitesplat/bbmembership/migrations/v10x/m3_initial_config.php
in the acp i see the 5 level, but i have error when save the settings LOL. there are another files to edit?

EDIT: yes. controller/admin_controller.php

Code: Select all(sizeof($group_amount) == 4)

to
Code: Select all(sizeof($group_amount) == 5)