News, Announcements, Feedback, Improvements, Changes and Policies.
#26801 by ThemeSplat
April 26th, 2018, 3:31 pm
XwXCatwomanXwX » 23 Apr 2018, 01:38 wrote:Will SiteSplat be making any changes to the site in order to be GDPR compliant?

Yes. Also "BBgdpr" ext is coming for you all guys. Aiming to get your forums GDPR and Cookie Law compliant. So the admins can once again focus on their forums rather then a bunch of legalese and unknown wrong procedures.
#26806 by Bez
April 26th, 2018, 6:05 pm
ThemeSplat » Today, 3:31 pm wrote:
XwXCatwomanXwX » 23 Apr 2018, 01:38 wrote:Will SiteSplat be making any changes to the site in order to be GDPR compliant?

Yes. Also "BBgdpr" ext is coming for you all guys. Aiming to get your forums GDPR and Cookie Law compliant. So the admins can once again focus on their forums rather then a bunch of legalese and unknown wrong procedures.

Awesome, let me guess it's coming soon. :-D
#26807 by odin
April 26th, 2018, 7:25 pm
ThemeSplat » Today, 3:31 pm wrote:

This will be great, look forward to that.
#26850 by sebeichholz
May 2nd, 2018, 3:16 pm
ThemeSplat » April 26th, 2018, 4:31 pm wrote:

Sounds great!

What is the state of "BBgdpr" ? :D
You might guess why I am asking... May 25th is coming closer and closer :plain:
#26851 by ThemeSplat
May 2nd, 2018, 4:03 pm
Almost ready. I'm working out the cookie law code so its actually a proper opt-in/out that respects user choice.
None of the extensions around do this. Not even sure why they bothered with such extensions when they do not provide the intended regulations.

here's a sneak peak of the UCP:

Plus many other options around, like ACP custom policy page, user acceptance logs, stats etc.
Should be out and ready in about week from now.
#26853 by WelshPaul
May 2nd, 2018, 10:08 pm
ThemeSplat » Today, 4:03 pm wrote:Almost ready. I'm working out the cookie law code so its actually a proper opt-in/out that respects user choice.
None of the extensions around do this. Not even sure why they bothered with such extensions when they do not provide the intended regulations.

here's a sneak peak of the UCP:

Plus many other options around, like ACP custom policy page, user acceptance logs, stats etc.
Should be out and ready in about week from now.

Make sure that founders cannot delete their account. ;)