General Questions and chit chat NOT related to support. Please Use the "Buyers" section for any support related needs.
Forum rules ONLY CHIT CHAT :-) Specific theme, MODs/Extensions support only in the "Buyers section". Thank-you!
#29654 by WelshPaul
June 26th, 2019, 8:44 pm
ThemeSplat » Today, 3:05 pm wrote:If you guys have a gitub account would be great if you can react to this issue:
https://github.com/pusher/chatkit-client-js/issues/182

reactions, or post its up to you. At this point we try all we got!

Pusher just gave you the middle finger over on github lol
#29655 by ThemeSplat
June 26th, 2019, 8:56 pm
yup they did.. wtf?
#29657 by maxelocked
June 26th, 2019, 11:59 pm
some one can explain me in spanish what happening here?
#29658 by DockPro
June 27th, 2019, 12:31 am
I really did not understand what I express parthawasthi on github.

How do you summarize all this, what do we expect from BBchat then? I really want to implement it in my forum but I still have my doubts. it will not work anymore? Up to what level will we be limited?
#29661 by AnglDavd
June 27th, 2019, 3:10 pm
maxelocked » Yesterday, 7:59 pm wrote:some one can explain me in spanish what happening here?

https://pusher.com/ ha cambiado de manera sorpresiva sus precios y ahora la versión free que es la que usamos todos los que compramos el addon bbChat ya no estará disponible y ahora tendríamos que pagar el plan mas "básico" que cuesta 99 dolares al mes
#29662 by AnglDavd
June 27th, 2019, 3:34 pm
DockPro » Yesterday, 8:31 pm wrote:I really did not understand what I express parthawasthi on github.

How do you summarize all this, what do we expect from BBchat then? I really want to implement it in my forum but I still have my doubts. it will not work anymore? Up to what level will we be limited?

looks like we have a "free plan" that works for 30 days of free trial
#29667 by taloforum
June 27th, 2019, 7:31 pm
Can we pretend some of us (like me) have absolutely no freaking clue what the "pusher" is, and don't really actually even care about it :) so the only question remains, what will happen to BBchat and is it safe to buy, what is happening? :?: :?:
#29671 by ThemeSplat
June 27th, 2019, 7:49 pm
so far is that the free plan will include the following:

up to 1000 unique users in chat
and 200k monthly messages.

That is the free plan. Before it was as follows:

Dave
#29672 by ThemeSplat
June 27th, 2019, 7:54 pm
taloforum » 19 minutes ago wrote:Can we pretend some of us (like me) have absolutely no freaking clue what the "pusher" is, and don't really actually even care about it :) so the only question remains, what will happen to BBchat and is it safe to buy, what is happening? :?: :?:

Pusher, chatkit handles the chat API functions...
its like to say, you pay the Electricity bill to have electricity in your house :-)

PS:
I sent them an email and trying to get e special pricing option for here for people that want more messages and unique users limits. So far no answer...