The Special SiteSplat Membership has launched! Check our In Da Club Plan 👌
  • What's new?
  • News, Announcements, Feedback, Improvements, Changes and Policies.
News, Announcements, Feedback, Improvements, Changes and Policies.
 #8424  by jindraku
 September 13th, 2015, 5:22 pm
Hi there :) Do you have a preview of new a themes? I am looking for something really clean and minimalistic like default PhpBB Prosilver. I liked Marina but the autor didn´t update it for PhpBB 3.1... And when are you going to publish it?
 #8425  by ThemeSplat
 September 13th, 2015, 8:29 pm
Sorry no previews for the theme due to... Well fill in the blanks lol BBOOTS for 3.1 is coming up. Just fine tuning things at the moment. I can tell you what to expect though for one of the new themes. Material Design...
 #8436  by Cooper_si
 September 14th, 2015, 6:47 pm
ThemeSplat » Yesterday, 8:29 pm wrote:

Sorry no previews for the theme due to... Well fill in the blanks lol BBOOTS for 3.1 is coming up. Just fine tuning things at the moment. I can tell you what to expect though for one of the new themes. Material Design...

BIG TEASE comes to mind :D
 #8443  by jindraku
 September 15th, 2015, 9:38 am
Wow! I love material design! Tell us when... Tell us :D :D We can´t wait!
 #8784  by ThemeSplat
 October 10th, 2015, 9:04 pm
BBpoints, BBsidebar, BBemoji and BBmembership ( Finally a true and unique forum membership system :) ) released. Enjoy.
 #9018  by Chico Gois
 October 28th, 2015, 2:08 am

-Next round up: BBdownload, BBcalendar, (Minotar and Minecraft Avatar on queue for core.events needed from phpBB) more...

BBdownload: If as I think it is, it will be very useful for my projects.... ;)
 #9019  by ThemeSplat
 October 28th, 2015, 2:34 am
The idea was born when I developed a custom mod for PixelMonMod a while ago:
http://pixelmonmod.com/downloads.php

Imagine something like that and this:
https://www.phpbb.com/languages/

It will have BBpoints support (configurable) and all completely dynamic columns and rows. Cat and sub cat, changelog page, single download page, SEO friendly titles, permission system and much more.

This will be useful to create repositories for example. Plus combined with BBpoint can be something very unique for a modern community. If you have any ideas and suggestions please don't hesitate to list them up.
 #9031  by ThemeSplat
 October 28th, 2015, 4:05 pm
Yup that is coming too :)

PRENEXT_POST_NAVIGATION