The Special SiteSplat Membership has launched! Check our In Da Club Plan 👌
  • BBmembership - Membership system for phpBB 3.1 and phpBB 3.2
  • News, Announcements, Feedback, Improvements, Changes and Policies.
News, Announcements, Feedback, Improvements, Changes and Policies.
 #13442  by ThemeSplat
 May 5th, 2016, 3:01 pm
Then enabled it and see what happens. membership.php or any other file on that matter that act as a single page will never be in the root folder. They will reside in the extension folder. phpBB takes care of handling the path assuming the URL rewrite rules are correct.
Another thing, did you upgrade from 3.0x or it was a fresh 3.1 installation?
 #13444  by ThemeSplat
 May 5th, 2016, 3:14 pm
What's your hosting company? also where is your forum installed? root folder or subfolder. Like myforum.com/ or myforum.com/forums/
 #13446  by ThemeSplat
 May 5th, 2016, 3:37 pm
 #13447  by admincristian
 May 5th, 2016, 4:09 pm
Thank you.

It seems I used an old config for NGINX. I did not know of new requirements. Last link solved it.
I solved it with config.sample for 3.1.9 of PhpBB, for NGINX: https://fossies.org/linux/www/phpBB-3.1 ... ample.conf

Thank you ThemeSplat.
Last edited by admincristian on May 5th, 2016, 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 #13788  by noemon
 May 22nd, 2016, 4:54 am
I'm having the same issue, I am using FCGI by Apache and I tried the documentation at Symfony, then I switched to nginix and I tried the method here, the only thing I managed was to break things down. Also How can I get the green check marks to be the same for all the packages?
 #13835  by ThemeSplat
 May 24th, 2016, 5:53 am
For the NGINX configuration would be best to ask the help from your host. Ask them to update you configuration with the link I posted (https://fossies.org/linux/www/phpBB-3.1 ... ample.conf ) above so that it supports the URL rewrite needed for phpBB.

NGINX requires some tweaks before working correctly with phpBB 3.1 That configuration above has been proven to be the best: Also, under server settings in ACP you might need to enable or disable the URL rewrite option, check it out and see how that goes.

For the packages, yup you can do what you seek there. To have the checkmarks all the same you would need a small edit to the template file.

Open/ ext/sitesplat/bbmembership/styles/FLATBOOTS/template/memberships.html find:
Code: Select all
<span class="glyphicon glyphicon<!-- IF packages.S_ROW_COUNT >= packages.PACKAGE -->-remove text-danger<!-- ELSE -->-ok text-green<!-- ENDIF -->"></span>
replace it with:
Code: Select all
<span class="glyphicon glyphicon-ok text-green"></span>
 #13842  by noemon
 May 24th, 2016, 2:50 pm
Both ovh.com and mediatemple.net told me that they cannot and will not change the configuration files for third-party applications.

Is there a chance to get this to work?

PRENEXT_POST_NAVIGATION