The Special SiteSplat Membership has launched! Check our In Da Club Plan 👌
  • BBmembership - Membership system for phpBB 3.1 and phpBB 3.2
  • News, Announcements, Feedback, Improvements, Changes and Policies.
News, Announcements, Feedback, Improvements, Changes and Policies.
 #14416  by Cookie
 July 3rd, 2016, 8:49 pm
Can you have more than 4 donation packages? Can you rename the title of it to the actual title of the perk you plan to make it?
Is it possible to have the marketplace addon and the BBpoints enabled at the same time?
 #14690  by ThemeSplat
 July 20th, 2016, 4:17 am
Hey Sub,

sure is possible. Check the language folder of the extension, download the "en" folder on your desktop, rename it to reflect your language (phpBB language pack installed) then translate the .php file in it and upload it back where the "en" folder is.
 #14720  by ThemeSplat
 July 21st, 2016, 3:46 pm
Yeah that's their poorly configured URL rewrite module. They have to fix it so you can turn on URL rewrite under your server settings. Also make sure you have the .htaccess file from a phpBB 3.1.9 installation. Often time people who upgraded from 3.0 left in place the old .htaccess file which is wrong as the URl rules changed.
 #15768  by Leinad4Mind
 September 14th, 2016, 6:41 pm
I'm getting this error, testing the last bbmembership:

:cry:
 #15770  by ThemeSplat
 September 14th, 2016, 6:49 pm
Yup sandbox is broken. PayPal changed some stuff... New version already fixed this. Not available for download yet.
 #15774  by Leinad4Mind
 September 15th, 2016, 12:14 am
Great to know.

Btw I'm getting: "Data too long for column 'config_value' at row 1 [1406]" using the BBMembership.
I saw that the maximum of that was 255 chars for all... And If I want to put a little of big texts I'm not able.
Can't you change the place to save this data?

For example I didn't want to have a system where the level 1 has 1 thing and the level 2 has another thing (but it will include the thing from level 1) and so on.
I wanted to have 4 levels and each level to have 1, 2, 3 or 4 things separated. But I don't need 4 box's of text for each of the levels.
The way its done its enough but the box could be a text box that I could write like a maximum of 255 per level (or more...).
And then my idea is to hide the remove ones (with an X). And those text box could accept bbcode or html. That way I could use both ways. The way it is working now, and if I edit the html code and delete the X ones and use html/bbcode on the text boxs I could do the way I want.

What do you say dave? Could you do that upgrade? Please, please please? 8-)

Example:

Since the actual code is this:
Code: Select all
<li><span class="glyphicon glyphicon-ok text-green"></span>
SIMPLE TEXT</li>
I would add this to the text box if it aceppted html:
 Access to VIP 1 Clothing<br><span class="glyphicon glyphicon-ok text-green"></span>
 Access to VIP 1 Vehicles<br><span class="glyphicon glyphicon-ok text-green"></span>
 Access to VIP 1 Clothing<br><span class="glyphicon glyphicon-ok text-green"></span>
 Access to VIP 1 Airshop
And the html on my website becoming:
<li><span class="glyphicon glyphicon-ok text-green"></span>
 Access to VIP 1 Vehicles<br><span class="glyphicon glyphicon-ok text-green"></span>
 Access to VIP 1 Airshop</li>
It would be so much powerful. I could even add images if I wanted.

PRENEXT_POST_NAVIGATION