The Special SiteSplat Membership has launched! Check our In Da Club Plan 👌
  • BBcore Auto-Update - update your theme with 1 click via ACP
  • News, Announcements, Feedback, Improvements, Changes and Policies.
News, Announcements, Feedback, Improvements, Changes and Policies.
 #30685  by ThemeSplat
 November 8th, 2019, 1:59 pm
BBCore Auto-update Edition!

Finally for the subscribers an awesome theme auto-updater!
After so many requests here we have it, a 1 click theme-auto-updater directly via ACP and integrated with native phpBB environment. It takes in consideration server and scripts timeout and has measure in place to actually avoid timeouts. It also does many other smart things under the hood, see below.

Screenshot of the Update notification:

The autoupdater will notify the Admin via ACP about a new theme release.
From the style page you can start the auto-update process.

Screenshot of the update process:

You can get the BBcore auto-update for free by joining any of these two memberships:
SiteSplat's Membership
 #30952  by Iveco
 November 28th, 2019, 3:37 pm
Dear AnglDavd,

I just went there and took a look and stopped counting at 10. Currently you will find atleast over 10 unique addons in the membership area, which are all - in my opinion - worth the money. Plus in my opinion, I cannot repeat myself (you can clearly read it on my other posts), the quality of each addon currently delivered by SiteSplat is unique on the complete market. For me it wasn't even a question about the actual addons, but rather supporting something who would ass-kick phpBB Core-Developers asses (+here are really some great skilled other devs too). We can be happy to have him or them here and therefore we should be supporting this, also to keep it alive. Additionally you will find excellent insight inside and unique information + you support the free-time and everything "which may happen". Also it's states to be growing all the all the time, it only gets better over the time. Not sure how to explain myself, I have seen shit in 10 years of phpBB falling developers down like rain from the sky - THIS here is worth it!
 #30954  by WelshPaul
 November 28th, 2019, 4:03 pm
People should look at the memberships offered by sitesplat as an investment with extra perks as a bonus. Both FLATBOOTS and BBOOTS have been around since the phpBB 3.0 days, updated at every release and upgraded to both 3.1 and 3.2 releases. Good luck finding any other themes to match that record! Supporting sitesplat by including his copyright notice in your boards, buying memberships or even the odd extension is what keeps Dave motivated to release updates as well as new extensions and themes.

Remember this... If sitesplat stops development because of lack of revenue it's you thats going to live to regret it when things break because of server/phpBB updates.

SiteSplat rocks!
 #30960  by franht1
 November 28th, 2019, 7:19 pm
WelshPaul wrote:

People should look at the memberships offered by sitesplat as an investment with extra perks as a bonus. Both FLATBOOTS and BBOOTS have been around since the phpBB 3.0 days, updated at every release and upgraded to both 3.1 and 3.2 releases. Good luck finding any other themes to match that record! Supporting sitesplat by including his copyright notice in your boards, buying memberships or even the odd extension is what keeps Dave motivated to release updates as well as new extensions and themes.

Remember this... If sitesplat stops development because of lack of revenue it's you thats going to live to regret it when things break because of server/phpBB updates.

SiteSplat rocks!

+1.000.000
 #31007  by Leinad4Mind
 November 30th, 2019, 9:51 pm
franht1 wrote:

+1.000.000

#31640  by iamART
 January 10th, 2020, 11:22 pm
Worth every penny plus you get credits to use in the extension marketplace. Anybody that is on the fence, trust us it's worth it! Come join us in da club :plus1:
 #31649  by ThemeSplat
 January 11th, 2020, 6:13 pm
My recommendation is to run it anyway. if it fails, like I mentioned above, It will list the conflicts so you know what to look for...
 #31680  by macuserman
 January 15th, 2020, 9:45 pm
Man I need this, I'll be joining the club shortly. I hate having to update everything when new stuff comes out. I'm so behind I'm still on 3.2.7 and I keep seeing a flood of notifications about new updates to the siteplat extensions from Dave. Keep up the good work! But the my list is getting depressingly long. :cry: :cry: :cry:

PRENEXT_POST_NAVIGATION