The Special SiteSplat Membership has launched! Check our In Da Club Plan 👌
  • Now We Are Cooking With Gas!!!
  • General Questions and chit chat NOT related to support. Please Use the "Buyers" section for any support related needs.
General Questions and chit chat NOT related to support. Please Use the "Buyers" section for any support related needs.
Forum rules: ONLY CHIT CHAT :-) Specific theme, MODs/Extensions support only in the "Buyers section". Thank-you!
 #7473  by teckwalker
 July 16th, 2015, 7:29 am
I have been in the web design field since the Netscape days... I spent weeks installing all the forum software I could get my hands on... I demoed ALL the free ones... I demoed all the paid ones... looking for the most economical solutions to the new google search requirement for mobile design friendliness(about time -My2Cents). In terms of pure power, flexibility , security, support, stability, scalableness, and out right badassness hands down the combo of phpbb 3.1 with its extensions and Symfony PHP components framework , and now with your FLATBBOOTS theme for phpbb 3.1 based on BootStrap.... what more needs to be stated... Damm Good Work Guys!!!

And the Price is Right To...

The Teck Walker :mrgreen:
 #7476  by ThemeSplat
 July 16th, 2015, 1:51 pm
LOL :lol:
Nice to hear that! Much much more to come. ;)

PRENEXT_POST_NAVIGATION