The Special SiteSplat Membership has launched! Check our In Da Club Plan 👌
  • Issue related with installation of Extension
  • General Questions and chit chat NOT related to support. Please Use the “Buyers” section for any support related needs.
General Questions and chit chat NOT related to support. Please Use the “Buyers” section for any support related needs.
Forum rules: ONLY CHIT CHAT :-) Specific theme, MODs/Extensions support only in the “Buyers section”. Thank-you!
 #26385  by anupamtandon
 March 12th, 2018, 5:58 am
Hi Sitsplat support team,
We have come up with some issues.

We are using PHPBB 3.2.2 with BBOOT latest version theme.And we are trying to install two extensions:Collapsible Forum Categories and Advertisement Management but this extensions after installation it is not showing in ACP panel Extension part.So please help us with this.
 #26388  by Bez
 March 12th, 2018, 7:59 pm
anupamtandon » Today, 5:58 am wrote:

Hi Sitsplat support team,
We have come up with some issues.

We are using PHPBB 3.2.2 with BBOOT latest version theme.And we are trying to install two extensions:Collapsible Forum Categories and Advertisement Management but this extensions after installation it is not showing in ACP panel Extension part.So please help us with this.

Maybe these will help: :D
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=2850&hilit=Adverti ... Management
viewtopic.php?f=32&t=3293&hilit=Collaps ... Categories

Also make sure you have the latest “BBCore” installed: marketplace.php
 #26394  by Leinad4Mind
 March 14th, 2018, 1:09 pm
You’re not installing properly. There is many tutorials and posts that explains how to install a phpbb extension properly. Like this for example: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1491
 #26437  by ThemeSplat
 March 19th, 2018, 3:03 pm
Not sure how to help if you can get the basics done via what’s already provided in the docs.
It’s like to say,:

-enter the car
-use your key to start the car
-shift into D mode
-Stop at Starbucks Drive through for a coffee?

However, you are not able to use your key to start the car ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
(Just teasing you :-) see below )

I think you missed my post here though: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=4285 check it out and let me know after you did what I mentioned there.

PRENEXT_POST_NAVIGATION