The Special SiteSplat Membership has launched! Check our In Da Club Plan đź‘Ś
  • Members Marketplace
  • General Questions and chit chat NOT related to support. Please Use the “Buyers” section for any support related needs.
General Questions and chit chat NOT related to support. Please Use the “Buyers” section for any support related needs.
Forum rules: ONLY CHIT CHAT :-) Specific theme, MODs/Extensions support only in the “Buyers section”. Thank-you!
 #26514  by WelshPaul
 April 3rd, 2018, 11:46 am
 #30297  by AnglDavd
 September 16th, 2019, 3:15 pm
I bought BBMarket some time ago, but it’s not listed anymore and I can’t use it anymore, do you have any idea when it will be ready again?
 #30299  by DockPro
 September 17th, 2019, 12:26 am
I also thought to buy it and I can’t find it.
 #30300  by PhilDiscuss
 September 17th, 2019, 12:32 am
AnglDavd wrote:

I bought BBMarket some time ago, but it’s not listed anymore and I can’t use it anymore, do you have any idea when it will be ready again?

marketplace.php?mode=downloads
 #30301  by AnglDavd
 September 17th, 2019, 12:41 pm
PhilDiscuss wrote: ↑September 17th, 2019, 12:32 am
AnglDavd wrote:

marketplace.php?mode=downloads

i forgot this option! :P
 #32610  by AnglDavd
 March 16th, 2020, 10:07 pm
@ThemeSplat will the marketplace addon work any time again?
 #32611  by ThemeSplat
 March 17th, 2020, 2:01 am
Hi, yes sorry for the delay. There is also a physical goods edition. Releasing these two finally in the next couple of weeks.
BBcalendar and BBgallery have been in the works too. Tons of stuff as usual and many delays unfortunately.
 #32612  by AnglDavd
 March 17th, 2020, 12:19 pm
nice! as always the addons will be amazing, stay safe at home @ThemeSplat
 #32613  by AnglDavd
 March 17th, 2020, 12:24 pm
ThemeSplat wrote: ↑March 17th, 2020, 2:01 am

Hi, yes sorry for the delay. There is also a physical goods edition. Releasing these two finally in the next couple of weeks.
BBcalendar and BBgallery have been in the works too. Tons of stuff as usual and many delays unfortunately.

i forgot to ask, what kind of payment metods will have beside paypal?
 #32621  by ThemeSplat
 March 17th, 2020, 8:50 pm
PayPal… other payments methods are just not for the general admin. Why? they all require some sort of identification and tax number etc. (For example a popular and solid cart, Stripe)
I doubt people will want to go through this for their forums…

PRENEXT_POST_NAVIGATION

Recent Topics

I'm running phpBB 3.2.10 and php 7.3. I had to app[…] »MORE«

https://media1.tenor.com/images/718b7038f6ee3de30[…] »MORE«

I'm concentrating on my new xenforo forum, but I a[…] »MORE«

Should be ok now. @Lickety! didn't you move[…] »MORE«

Favorites

About us

BBOOTS™ Is The First And Only Fully Responsive PhpBB® Unofficial HTML5/CSS3 Theme. It’s Clean And Crisp Design Looks AWESOME Across All Browsers And Devices.

It Utilizes A Bootstrap Based Layout Which Has Been Long Waited For And That Is Sure To AMAZE The phpBB Fan Club.

BBOOTSThe Unofficial Responsive Theme