The Official Community Support Forum 

• Official BBcore Translations (Looking for more translators)

• General Questions and chit chat NOT related to support. Please Use the “Buyers” section for any support related needs.
General Questions and chit chat NOT related to support. Please Use the “Buyers” section for any support related needs.
Forum rules: ONLY CHIT CHAT :-) Specific theme, MODs/Extensions support only in the “Buyers section”. Thank-you!
 #23879  by EpicGaby
 August 23rd, 2017, 8:56 am
Hey ! Thanks for all the good translation but I’ve just a question :

How I can install the translation I’ve just download ? I’ve put it in the bbcore language folder but nothing appear ( nothing to choose the language, etc… )

Someone can help me ?

Thanks a lot for your amazing work,

Gaby

EDIT :

Lel, I suck I’ve just found how.

So for the people who’s are searching :

Download the official PHPBB translation and install it to your PHPBB forum. After, put it to the default language and your forum is automatically translated.
 #28919  by ricsi
 March 10th, 2019, 2:19 pm
hello there!

could you please help me how to install/enable the bbcore translation file. i’v found the one for my language and downloaded a BBCore.php file. however, i have no idea where to copy that file or the file with its parent folders (hu_phpbb31/hu/BBCore.php).
 #28920  by ricsi
 March 10th, 2019, 2:56 pm
ricsi » 36 minutes ago wrote:

hello there!

could you please help me how to install/enable the bbcore translation file. i’v found the one for my language and downloaded a BBCore.php file. however, i have no idea where to copy that file or the file with its parent folders (hu_phpbb31/hu/BBCore.php).

solved, just replaced the english file in /ext/sitesplat/BBCore/language/en with the new one.
 #30262  by ThE KuKa
 September 10th, 2019, 4:30 pm
@ThemeSplat
Only in this topic, this page…
Debug Mode wrote:

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 130: preg_replace(): Compilation failed: unrecognized character after (?< at offset 52

PRENEXT_POST_NAVIGATION