The Special SiteSplat Membership has launched! Check our In Da Club Plan 👌
  • What's new in 2019?
  • News, Announcements, Feedback, Improvements, Changes and Policies.
News, Announcements, Feedback, Improvements, Changes and Policies.
 #29294  by DockPro
 June 7th, 2019, 6:57 pm
When will update for LikeBB?
 #29295  by ThemeSplat
 June 7th, 2019, 7:00 pm
already updated...
 #29296  by DockPro
 June 7th, 2019, 7:04 pm
hahahaha how fast, Thank you (less than a minute ago) :-D
 #29297  by ThemeSplat
 June 7th, 2019, 7:05 pm
I forgot to send the change-log lol thanks for letting me know
 #30118  by Belteyn
 August 16th, 2019, 7:07 am

BBcalendar

Are you able to say roughly how many months from now? i.e. aug-sep, 2019 sometime or maybe longer?
 #30121  by macuserman
 August 16th, 2019, 3:00 pm
I just want BBGallery, all this new stuff is great, but that's the one I've been anxiously waiting for, my forum is heavy on the photos and it stinks that there isn't a good way to manage them.
 #30124  by El_Lagarto
 August 16th, 2019, 3:41 pm
macuserman » Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:00 am wrote:

I just want BBGallery, all this new stuff is great, but that's the one I've been anxiously waiting for, my forum is heavy on the photos and it stinks that there isn't a good way to manage them.

Someone here ported a gallery extension a few months ago that wasn't quite complete but was workable. If you search for it you'll find it.
 #30125  by macuserman
 August 16th, 2019, 3:52 pm
El_Lagarto » 9 minutes ago wrote:

Someone here ported a gallery extension a few months ago that wasn't quite complete but was workable. If you search for it you'll find it.

Are you talking about this: https://github.com/satanasov/phpbbgallery I've been eyeing this one but wasn't sure how compatible it will be with flatboots.
 #30126  by macuserman
 August 16th, 2019, 4:04 pm
macuserman » 12 minutes ago wrote:
El_Lagarto » 9 minutes ago wrote:

Are you talking about this: https://github.com/satanasov/phpbbgallery I've been eyeing this one but wasn't sure how compatible it will be with flatboots.

Nope I found it! You were talking about this: viewtopic.php?f=27&t=3129&hilit=gallery I'm going to check it out.

PRENEXT_POST_NAVIGATION