The Special SiteSplat Membership has launched! Check our In Da Club Plan 👌
  • BBmembership - Membership system for phpBB 3.1 and phpBB 3.2
  • News, Announcements, Feedback, Improvements, Changes and Policies.
News, Announcements, Feedback, Improvements, Changes and Policies.
 #15778  by ThemeSplat
 September 15th, 2016, 1:05 pm
you can do that. its already built-in just not used on the default template.
Look into the dev or extra folder ;) you will see the level ID statements...
 #15781  by Leinad4Mind
 September 15th, 2016, 2:30 pm
Thks, it was on the todo folder. But my solution was a little better for noobs :P

I've put this, in case others want to do the same:
I had this on the html:
Code: Select all
<ul>
								<!-- BEGIN packages -->
								<li><span class="glyphicon glyphicon<!-- IF packages.S_ROW_COUNT <= packages.PACKAGE -->-ok text-green<!-- ENDIF -->"></span>&nbsp;{packages.DONATION_PACKAGE}</li>
								<!-- END packages -->
								</ul>
I've put this (this way I can still use the admin panel and the normal layout):
<ul>
								<!-- BEGIN packages -->
								<!-- <li><span class="glyphicon glyphicon<!-- IF packages.S_ROW_COUNT <= packages.PACKAGE -->-ok text-green<!-- ENDIF -->"></span>&nbsp;{packages.DONATION_PACKAGE}</li>-->
								<!-- END packages -->
								<!-- IF levels.LEVEL == 1 -->
								<li>
									<span class="glyphicon glyphicon-ok text-green"></span>&nbsp;Access to VIP 1<br>
									<span class="glyphicon glyphicon-ok text-green"></span>&nbsp;Access to VIP 1<br>
									<span class="glyphicon glyphicon-ok text-green"></span>&nbsp;Access to VIP 1
								</li>
								<!-- ENDIF -->	 
								<!-- IF levels.LEVEL == 2 -->
								<li>
									<span class="glyphicon glyphicon-ok text-green"></span>&nbsp;Access to VIP 2<br>
									<span class="glyphicon glyphicon-ok text-green"></span>&nbsp;Access to VIP 2
								</li>
								<!-- ENDIF -->
								<!-- IF levels.LEVEL == 3 -->
								<li>
									<span class="glyphicon glyphicon-ok text-green"></span>&nbsp;Access to VIP 3<br>
									<span class="glyphicon glyphicon-ok text-green"></span>&nbsp;Access to VIP 3<br>
									<span class="glyphicon glyphicon-ok text-green"></span>&nbsp;Access to VIP 3
								</li>
								<!-- ENDIF -->
								<!-- IF levels.LEVEL == 4 -->
								<li>
									<span class="glyphicon glyphicon-ok text-green"></span>&nbsp;Access to VIP 4<br>
									<span class="glyphicon glyphicon-ok text-green"></span>&nbsp;Access to VIP 4<br>
									<span class="glyphicon glyphicon-ok text-green"></span>&nbsp;Access to VIP 4
								</li>
								<!-- ENDIF -->
								</ul>
Thks again, dave! ;)
 #17483  by sakkiotto
 November 13th, 2016, 12:05 am
mmmm need a custom code .. another level (5) ... i have edited ext/sitesplat/bbmembership/migrations/v10x/m3_initial_config.php
in the acp i see the 5 level, but i have error when save the settings LOL. there are another files to edit?

EDIT: yes. controller/admin_controller.php
(sizeof($group_amount) == 4)
to
(sizeof($group_amount) == 5)
 #18600  by Leinad4Mind
 December 22nd, 2016, 10:38 pm
How can I put this extension to accept values of 9.99 instead of 10?
 #27427  by dumptruck
 August 4th, 2018, 12:02 pm
EDIT:

I FOUND THE SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEM BELOW.

THE CORRECT LINK IS mywebsite.com/app.php/bbmemberships/index.html

What is the proper way to get a link to the membership purchasing page without using club mode?

I found that going to mywebsite.com/bbmemberships/index.html will bring up the page, but there is an error message. Is this the right way to get to the membership purchasing page?

How can I fix this error message at the bottom of the screenshot here:

I checked the phpbb error logs and there were no errors related to this.

I am using phpbb 3.2.2 with the newest BBCORE/BBOOTS/BBMEMBERSHIP
 #28296  by Leinad4Mind
 December 20th, 2018, 8:44 pm
No, it's not possible. The only easy way is to create a recurring button within PayPal and add the html code on the extension page somewhere. But that way it would not have the extra features as auto group for example.
It would be great if it had that. I never seen a recurring payment system in phpbb, ever.
 #28297  by Badhon_raj
 December 21st, 2018, 9:51 am
Leinad4Mind » Yesterday, 8:44 pm wrote:

No, it's not possible. The only easy way is to create a recurring button within PayPal and add the html code on the extension page somewhere. But that way it would not have the extra features as auto group for example.
It would be great if it had that. I never seen a recurring payment system in phpbb, ever.

Thanks for your reply.

So, can you please explain how this plugin works if say, I set the expiration date 30 days.
The user will see his membership is expiring and need to pay again, right? What if he pays before it expired? will the remaining days be ignored?

Thanks a lot for responding to my queries.
 #33673  by Bez
 July 15th, 2020, 10:12 am
Badhon_raj wrote: December 21st, 2018, 9:51 am

So, can you please explain how this plugin works if say, I set the expiration date 30 days.
The user will see his membership is expiring and need to pay again, right? What if he pays before it expired? will the remaining days be ignored?

Thanks a lot for responding to my queries.

I'm thinking of getting this, can someone answer this for me please?

Do you edit the templates in the ACP or is it HTML?

Also will this put a link on the index page?
 #33675  by WelshPaul
 July 15th, 2020, 11:19 am
All done via ACP and there is a link in the navbar header. I have raised a whopping £1,000 using this extension (all of which went back into hosting and paid for other extensions and software).

https://www.ukvoipforums.com/memberships/index.html

PRENEXT_POST_NAVIGATION