The Special SiteSplat Membership has launched! Check our In Da Club Plan 👌
  • Subject icon
  • General Questions and chit chat NOT related to support. Please Use the “Buyers” section for any support related needs.
General Questions and chit chat NOT related to support. Please Use the “Buyers” section for any support related needs.
Forum rules: ONLY CHIT CHAT :-) Specific theme, MODs/Extensions support only in the “Buyers section”. Thank-you!
 #33772  by Chico Gois
 August 2nd, 2020, 1:13 am
Hello,

I don’t know why my forum accepts icons on the subject and not here. I saw something similar on phpbb.com in some topics

Ex: https://www.mundophpbb.com.br/forum/vie ... p?f=16&t=4

https://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtop ... &t=2561896
 #33774  by ThemeSplat
 August 2nd, 2020, 7:39 pm
you mean emojis?
I think you are looking for this:
viewtopic.php?p=31813#p31813
 #33775  by Chico Gois
 August 2nd, 2020, 7:56 pm
Do you know what is funny.

We are phpBB support in Portuguese-Brazil, I as an administrator can’t, however, moderators can insert icon.

Regarding the configuration is in accordance with the above topic

I tested it on this support out of curiosity and it is also not allowed.
 #33778  by Leinad4Mind
 August 2nd, 2020, 8:25 pm
Are you using 3.2 or 3.3?
DO you use BBEmoji? If yes, there is a configuration at Forums, for each forum. Where you can enable emojis in subjects.
 #33779  by Chico Gois
 August 2nd, 2020, 8:31 pm
@Leinad4Mind,

We use the latest version. As I said, I as an administrator can’t use it, but another moderating user can.

Try it here on SiteSplat.

I can do it on my website and phpbb.com, but anyway, it’s perfumery.
 #33780  by Leinad4Mind
 August 2nd, 2020, 9:35 pm
With BBemoji you’ve Forum configuration (enable/disable) and you’ve permissions too. So maybe your admin is not on moderator group. And the moderator group has those permissions.

Here on sitesplat doesn’t work, becuase dave (sitesplat) didnt wanted to.
 #33782  by Leinad4Mind
 August 3rd, 2020, 12:17 am
The secret of phpBB permissions is the Roles. Roles is a life saver. I’ve like 15 Permissions roles and thats it. I lost 1 day configuring the roles and adding the roles to the groups and forums. Now, if I want to edit a permission, I just edit the roles. No need to check each forum permission etc. Orelse mantaining phpbb permission system would be a nightmare on a big forum, since its kinda complex. (But honestly, phpbb permission system is one of the most powerfull functionalities that I like) :plus1:

PRENEXT_POST_NAVIGATION

Recent Topics

I'm concentrating on my new xenforo forum, but I a[…] »MORE«

Should be ok now. @Lickety! didn't you move[…] »MORE«

my members have been asking about this. Since we a[…] »MORE«

Trigger me when BBmaps or BBcalendar or BBhtml or […] »MORE«

Favorites

About us

BBOOTS™ Is The First And Only Fully Responsive PhpBB® Unofficial HTML5/CSS3 Theme. It’s Clean And Crisp Design Looks AWESOME Across All Browsers And Devices.

It Utilizes A Bootstrap Based Layout Which Has Been Long Waited For And That Is Sure To AMAZE The phpBB Fan Club.

BBOOTSThe Unofficial Responsive Theme