The Special SiteSplat Membership has launched! Check our In Da Club Plan 👌
  • BBmembership - Membership system for phpBB 3.1 and phpBB 3.2
  • News, Announcements, Feedback, Improvements, Changes and Policies.
News, Announcements, Feedback, Improvements, Changes and Policies.
 #33742  by ThemeSplat
 July 24th, 2020, 2:47 pm
I already gave you the solution. The code is here. It shows you how to interact with the different levels by using the conditional statements built-in:
viewtopic.php?p=33732#p33732

once edited purge the forum cache via ACP (as per usual with any template editing) and check your membership page.
 #33877  by fpena911
 August 12th, 2020, 3:14 am
I just downloaded several extensions from the Marketplace but the only one I can’t get to work right now is the BBMemberships module.

It installed without incident and I set it up (I only set up two levels and hid the remaining two) to the point where I received a “Successful” message, but I can’t figure out where my users would access the functionality at that point.

I tried mysite.com/memberships.html but it came up with a 404 error. Any idea how I can get this module working?

Thanks!
 #33879  by ThemeSplat
 August 12th, 2020, 3:35 am
You are using the Mini CMS so you need to enable the option to display extensions links.

I just did that for you, all is working now :-)

PRENEXT_POST_NAVIGATION

Recent Topics

I'm concentrating on my new xenforo forum, but I a[…] »MORE«

Should be ok now. @Lickety! didn't you move[…] »MORE«

my members have been asking about this. Since we a[…] »MORE«

Trigger me when BBmaps or BBcalendar or BBhtml or […] »MORE«

Favorites

About us

BBOOTS™ Is The First And Only Fully Responsive PhpBB® Unofficial HTML5/CSS3 Theme. It’s Clean And Crisp Design Looks AWESOME Across All Browsers And Devices.

It Utilizes A Bootstrap Based Layout Which Has Been Long Waited For And That Is Sure To AMAZE The phpBB Fan Club.

BBOOTSThe Unofficial Responsive Theme