The Special SiteSplat Membership has launched! Check our In Da Club Plan 👌
  • Hey everyone
  • General Questions and chit chat NOT related to support. Please Use the "Buyers" section for any support related needs.
General Questions and chit chat NOT related to support. Please Use the "Buyers" section for any support related needs.
Forum rules: ONLY CHIT CHAT :-) Specific theme, MODs/Extensions support only in the "Buyers section". Thank-you!
 #33948  by Lickety!
 August 27th, 2020, 7:41 pm
What's new in the FLATBOOTS mini cms update?
 #33950  by Leinad4Mind
 August 27th, 2020, 9:05 pm
SVG support only. But wait a few days, a new release will be available since this update didn't added the support correctly.
 #33952  by ThemeSplat
 August 27th, 2020, 9:25 pm
Should be ok now. @Lickety! didn't you move onto another software? What happened?
 #34062  by Lickety!
 September 21st, 2020, 8:18 am
ThemeSplat wrote:

Should be ok now. @Lickety! didn't you move onto another software? What happened?

Yeah, but I'm thinking of switching back. The MILK theme kinda sucks compared to FLATBOOTS!
 #34064  by Bez
 September 21st, 2020, 5:32 pm
Lickety! wrote: September 21st, 2020, 8:18 am
ThemeSplat wrote:

Yeah, but I'm thinking of switching back. The MILK theme kinda sucks compared to FLATBOOTS!

Yea I've got the Milk theme and i know i complain sometimes but it's not a patch on FLATBOOTS.

I couldn't leave even if i wanted to, I'm in way to deep with all the FLATBOOTS extensions i use. :-D
I would have to do some major changes to my forum. :whata:

PRENEXT_POST_NAVIGATION

Recent Topics

I'm running phpBB 3.2.10 and php 7.3. I had to app[…] »MORE«

https://media1.tenor.com/images/718b7038f6ee3de30[…] »MORE«

I'm concentrating on my new xenforo forum, but I a[…] »MORE«

Should be ok now. @Lickety! didn't you move[…] »MORE«

Favorites

About us

BBOOTS™ Is The First And Only Fully Responsive PhpBB® Unofficial HTML5/CSS3 Theme. It’s Clean And Crisp Design Looks AWESOME Across All Browsers And Devices.

It Utilizes A Bootstrap Based Layout Which Has Been Long Waited For And That Is Sure To AMAZE The phpBB Fan Club.

BBOOTSThe Unofficial Responsive Theme