The Special SiteSplat Membership has launched! Check our In Da Club Plan 👌
  • Award badge resources
  • General Questions and chit chat NOT related to support. Please Use the "Buyers" section for any support related needs.
General Questions and chit chat NOT related to support. Please Use the "Buyers" section for any support related needs.
Forum rules: ONLY CHIT CHAT :-) Specific theme, MODs/Extensions support only in the "Buyers section". Thank-you!
 #34712  by pawlshepherd
 February 5th, 2021, 6:05 pm
I'm trying to find award badge packs, ideally as svgs, but I'm struggling.
I've had a few attempts at making my own, but I find that while mobile browsers display them cleanly, desktop browsers leave them very fuzzy. I have neither the knowledge nor the skill to create my own svg files so I'm trying to find a pack (or several if necessary) that I can download or purchase. Something similar to the Envato badges, for example.

Any suggestions or recommendations? I've tried the Envato sites and a couple of others, but searches for 'badge', 'award badge', 'forum/message board', 'gamification' etc are yielding very little. Am I searching wrong, or is there just less out there than I expected?
 #34713  by Bez
 February 5th, 2021, 6:21 pm
This site has some nice ones. https://www.flaticon.com/

But i tend to use this site and just change them up in photoshop or Corel Draw.
https://iconarchive.com/
 #34741  by pawlshepherd
 February 11th, 2021, 12:20 am
Sorry Bez, didn't mean to ignore you! flaticon was one of the sites I had tried, but had annoyingly little luck. I've actually gone back to wrestling with inkscape and I'm having more joy than previously, so for the time being I might actually be getting on okay with the svgs! Thanks though, appreciate it! =]
 #34745  by Bez
 February 11th, 2021, 10:51 am
pawlshepherd wrote: February 11th, 2021, 12:20 am Sorry Bez, didn't mean to ignore you! flaticon was one of the sites I had tried, but had annoyingly little luck. I've actually gone back to wrestling with inkscape and I'm having more joy than previously, so for the time being I might actually be getting on okay with the svgs! Thanks though, appreciate it! =]
No problem :-)

PRENEXT_POST_NAVIGATION

Recent Topics

3.3.4 now! »MORE«

Sorry Bez, didn't mean to ignore you! flaticon w[…] »MORE«

If you're going to update then wait a few days a[…] »MORE«

Favorites

About us

BBOOTS™ Is The First And Only Fully Responsive PhpBB® Unofficial HTML5/CSS3 Theme. It’s Clean And Crisp Design Looks AWESOME Across All Browsers And Devices.

It Utilizes A Bootstrap Based Layout Which Has Been Long Waited For And That Is Sure To AMAZE The phpBB Fan Club.

BBOOTSThe Unofficial Responsive Theme