The Official Community Support Forum 

• BBchat new Pusher limits plan ....

• General Questions and chit chat NOT related to support. Please Use the “Buyers” section for any support related needs.
General Questions and chit chat NOT related to support. Please Use the “Buyers” section for any support related needs.
Forum rules: ONLY CHIT CHAT :-) Specific theme, MODs/Extensions support only in the “Buyers section”. Thank-you!
 #29654  by WelshPaul
 June 26th, 2019, 8:44 pm
ThemeSplat » Today, 3:05 pm wrote:

If you guys have a gitub account would be great if you can react to this issue:
https://github.com/pusher/chatkit-client-js/issues/182

reactions, or post its up to you. At this point we try all we got!

Pusher just gave you the middle finger over on github lol
 #29655  by ThemeSplat
 June 26th, 2019, 8:56 pm
yup they did.. wtf?
 #29657  by maxelocked
 June 26th, 2019, 11:59 pm
some one can explain me in spanish what happening here?
 #29658  by DockPro
 June 27th, 2019, 12:31 am
I really did not understand what I express parthawasthi on github.

How do you summarize all this, what do we expect from BBchat then? I really want to implement it in my forum but I still have my doubts. it will not work anymore? Up to what level will we be limited?
 #29661  by AnglDavd
 June 27th, 2019, 3:10 pm
maxelocked » Yesterday, 7:59 pm wrote:

some one can explain me in spanish what happening here?

https://pusher.com/ ha cambiado de manera sorpresiva sus precios y ahora la versión free que es la que usamos todos los que compramos el addon bbChat ya no estará disponible y ahora tendríamos que pagar el plan mas “básico” que cuesta 99 dolares al mes
 #29662  by AnglDavd
 June 27th, 2019, 3:34 pm
DockPro » Yesterday, 8:31 pm wrote:

I really did not understand what I express parthawasthi on github.

How do you summarize all this, what do we expect from BBchat then? I really want to implement it in my forum but I still have my doubts. it will not work anymore? Up to what level will we be limited?

looks like we have a “free plan” that works for 30 days of free trial
 #29667  by taloforum
 June 27th, 2019, 7:31 pm
Can we pretend some of us (like me) have absolutely no freaking clue what the “pusher” is, and don’t really actually even care about it :) so the only question remains, what will happen to BBchat and is it safe to buy, what is happening? :?: :?:
 #29671  by ThemeSplat
 June 27th, 2019, 7:49 pm
so far is that the free plan will include the following:

up to 1000 unique users in chat
and 200k monthly messages.

That is the free plan. Before it was as follows:

Dave
 #29672  by ThemeSplat
 June 27th, 2019, 7:54 pm
taloforum » 19 minutes ago wrote:

Can we pretend some of us (like me) have absolutely no freaking clue what the “pusher” is, and don’t really actually even care about it :) so the only question remains, what will happen to BBchat and is it safe to buy, what is happening? :?: :?:

Pusher, chatkit handles the chat API functions…
its like to say, you pay the Electricity bill to have electricity in your house :-)

PS:
I sent them an email and trying to get e special pricing option for here for people that want more messages and unique users limits. So far no answer…

PRENEXT_POST_NAVIGATION